Securing the database is a complicated process, especially when your organization stores sensitive data. Infolob helps reduce the complexity based on our best in breed solutions and real world experiences. Our offerings include, but not limited to:
- Identify sensitive data and ensure encryption methods are applied in-transit and at-rest.
- Ensure that the database is configured with the proper security options enabled.
- Apply latest vendor security patches.
- Enable Logging and Auditing options, along with integration to SIEM tools.
- Account management and assessment of roles and privileges.
- Removal of unused seeded accounts and password rotations
- Ensure compliance with PCI-DSS, HIPAA and SOX standards.
- Data obfuscation/masking
- Identify and track data movement to other data sources.
- Deploy monitoring solution to proactively alert when controls start to fail.