CIO-SP3 and HUBZone contracting with Infolob
Today, the federal government aims to spend 3% of all federal prime contracting expenditures with small businesses that have HUBZone status. Many agencies, however, are not meeting their goals — and as a result, they’re actively searching for qualified firms to help them meet their targets.
The Department of Defense, for example, is currently spending only 1.29% of its budget with HUBZone firms, well short of its goal. Perhaps you are one of those agencies. For contracting officers, HUBZone firms can represent a tremendous opportunity.
Infolob employs a powerful mix of high quality specialists dedicated to providing our customers with the expertise and knowledge they need to make the most of their Oracle products. Infolob can provide services under the following task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Advantages of team Enlightened’s CIO-SP3 HubZone 10-year IDIQ Contract:
- Obtain HUBZone credit for your agency
- Access cutting-edge technology
- Enjoy streamlined acquisition and fast provisioning
- Reduced risk working with CMMI Level-3 appraised, ITIL, and ISO-9001 Certified Prime Contractor
For more information visit: https://www.enlightened.com/cio-sp3/
Contact Eric Adolphe at [email protected] with any questions.