INFOLOB’S ROLE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Infolob offers cost-effective, innovative solutions to improve business performance for the public sector. We have provided security solutions, cloud assessments, cloud migrations, cloud strategy, audits, compliance assistance, and service-oriented architecture services in the sector, including enterprise applications in SaaS and on-premises.
We are capable of providing:
- Infrastructure management
- Enterprise security management
- ERP implementation/upgrades
- Cloud management
- Program management services
Additionally, we are experts in:
- Identity, access, and role management
- Application and database vulnerability assessments, intrusion prevention, and security assessments
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI-DSS, HIPPA, security, and FISMA/DOD compliance audits
CIO-SP3 and HUBZone contracting with Infolob
Infolob Solutions, Inc., one of only 25 Oracle Managed Platinum Partners, and a member of the Oracle Advisory Board, offers consulting services in the following areas through a strategic partnership with Enlightened, Inc., a CIO-SP3 HUBZone prime contractor:
- Cloud adoption
- Enterprise applications
- Digital design/development work
Visit this page for a more in-depth look at our HUBZone contracting options!
Expertise in the K-12 sector
Public sector organizations are increasingly driven to improve operational efficiency, share information, and integrate processes across operational and jurisdictional boundaries economically. Oracle’s full suite of solutions for HCM, ERP, and EPM integration allows mid-size K-12 clients to achieve all of that and more, and Infolob works with them to take advantage of existing investments and create an efficient migration to the cloud.
Infolob has assisted in providing the following benefits for various K-12 districts: