INFOLOB’S ROLE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Infolob offers cost-effective, innovative solutions to improve business performance for the public sector. We have provided security solutions, cloud assessments, cloud migrations, cloud strategy, audits, compliance assistance, and service-oriented architecture services in the sector, including enterprise applications in SaaS and on-premises.
We are capable of providing:
- Infrastructure management
- Enterprise security management
- ERP implementation/upgrades
- Cloud management
- Program management services
Additionally, we are experts in:
- Identity, access, and role management
- Application and database vulnerability assessments, intrusion prevention, and security assessments
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI-DSS, HIPPA, security, and FISMA/DOD compliance audits
Expertise in the K-12 sector
Public sector organizations are increasingly driven to improve operational efficiency, share information, and integrate processes across operational and jurisdictional boundaries economically. Oracle’s full suite of solutions for HCM, ERP, and EPM integration allows mid-size K-12 clients to achieve all of that and more, and Infolob works with them to take advantage of existing investments and create an efficient migration to the cloud.
Infolob has assisted in providing the following benefits for various K-12 districts: