Foster a data-driven culture with powerful, visually stunning analytics. Explore new insights and empower people across the organization to make faster, more informed business decisions
Discover New Insights
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) is an out-of-the-box, pre-built business intelligence solution that delivers succinct reporting and data warehouse results throughout your organization.
- Gain a full-scale view of your business in one place with stunning visual analytics.
- Configure OBIA to your specific business needs for more accurate and comprehensive results.
- Data can be utilized from a broad range of sources: PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle Fusion Cloud, Oracle EBS, and more.
See what Infolob can offer you in the business intelligence space so your business can continue to move forward with the times. Our lifecycle management process can save you time and help you meet your business goals.
INFOLOB’S Enterprise Business Intelligence Offerings
- Product evaluation
- Existing and future architecture design
- Program planning: project, resource, risk management, training, etc.
- Function and technical design
- Performance and capacity planning
- Implementation, configuration, and development
- Deployment and production support
- Training for end-users, power users, administrators, etc.
Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- 11g/10g to OBIEE 12c
- OBIA 7.9.x to OBIA 11g
- OBIEE to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
- OBIA to OAC
- OBIU to Oracle Utility Analytics (OUA)
- ORA to Oracle Retail Insights (ORI)
- Informatica upgrades
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) upgrades
…and several other tools and applications.
Infolob supports migration to different applications and tools. for example:
- Discoverer to OBIEE/OAC
- Micro-Strategy to Oracle BI (or vice versa)
- Tableau to Oracle BI (or vice versa)
- Microsoft BI to Oracle BI (or vice versa)
- Oracle BI to open source reporting tools
- Informatica to ODI
…and several others.
Health Check Enablement and Adoption
- Review of existing pain points
- Data quality and governance
- Performance tuning and system improvements
- Cleanups and documentation
- Standards and processes for sustenance
- Self-service framework to empower end-users
- Training and knowledge transfer
- Design a comprehensive security model
Espresso Shot/High-Powered Offerings
- PoC installations: 1 week
- Single-instance installations: 4 weeks
- OBIA implementation (single-instance): 2 months
- OBIA implementation (multi-instance) with training, etc.: 3 months
- Lift-and-shift to the cloud: 1 month
- PoC for upgrade: 2 weeks
- PoC for migration: 2 weeks
MeasureIT – Product Offerings
Implementation partner of MeasureIT (OBIA in a day)
Overview of MeasureIT analytics:
- Accelerated EBS reporting using Oracle BI tools
- Pre-built SQL, metadata, reports, and dashboards
- Powerful ad-hoc reporting/analytics capabilities
- On-premises (OBIEE) or cloud-based (Oracle BI Cloud Services, OAC)
- Alternative for Discoverer and other ‘point’ solutions
- Live reporting solution
- 100% Oracle solution (no proprietary tools to support)
- Significantly lesser price
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your business intelligence journey!