Multiple Open Positions at Multiple Levels at Infolob Solutions Inc.
Position: Oracle apps developer (IOAD17)
Education Requirements: Master’s Only/Bachelor’s + 5 years/equiv.:
Oracle E-Business Suite, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL, Oracle Financials, Unix, HTML, .Net.
Position: Oracle DBA (ODBAV17)
Oracle, Explain Plan, TKPROF, Statspack, Sun Solaris, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL.
Position: SharePoint Developer (ISSPD17)
Education Requirements: Master’s + 1 years/equiv.
SharePoint, SQL Server, SSRS, Visual Studio, ASP. NET, Java Scripts.
Position: Sr. Oracle Apps DBA (SRDBA17)
Education Requirements: Master’s + 2 years / Bachelor’s + 5 years/equiv.
Oracle, UNIC, RMAN, SQL, Linux, AIX, PL/SQL, Sun Solaris.
Position: Software Engineer
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a computer science field
- Two years of relevant work experience
- Participate in requirements gathering, software design of the application framework, development and delivery of various SaaS, AI, and Machine Learning based IT solutions
- Provide the Acceptance Criteria that needs to be adhered by the Development Team for all functionalities developed and tested
- Facilitate Prompto product development and enhancement meetings with the development team and Infolob management
- Assist the Development Team develop supplementary platforms for Prompto, including cloud based, mobile, and web interfaces
- Assist with the testing of mobile and web-based software platforms of Prompto, using manual and automation testing solutions
- Attend daily Scrum meetings and provide feedback to resolve any impediments reported by the Development Team
- Participate in all aspect of the software development activities, including scheduling, planning, execution and tracking of release management activities such as stakeholder engagement, communication, readiness plans, dependencies etc.
- Develop and document multiple processes that need to be followed for continuous delivery of software products/solutions
- Report application crashes and API failures and ensure their fixes are deployed into production at the earliest
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Business Stakeholders and resolve any issues reported
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and IT
Mail resume with job ID to: HR, 909 Lake Carolyn Parkway, STE 300, Irving, TX75039
Travel to unanticipated worksites throughout U.S. Foreign equivalency accepted.